Tuesday, July 23, 2013


SO MUCH PROGRESS! IN JUST LESS THAN A DAY! Check these pics out, and look at my youtube videos!

================================================
messing around with broly:

==============================================

wearing a skin-suit hahaha just experimenting
=============================================
 creating SSJ3 Vegito, this is what he looks like (ignore the fact that i was using bardock, he's who I test stuff on) Anyway SSJ3 Vegito is done now and PERFECT. One of my favorites.

 No, his aura will not be white, that's my modded aura for Bardock.


===============================================
 Making SSJ4 Future Gohan! This was his earlier hairstyle, I didn't like it.

 Whoops! Missed.
 As you can see, his shirt didn't magically disappear and his pants change to a whole different pair, like Goku's does (O.o) He has fur, but only his arms are exposed. I tried to make his shirt disappear, but it's part of the same file as his pants, so a lot of his fur is covered. Make sense?

 Second hairstyle version for SSJ4 future gohan
====================================================
 NEW AND IMPROVED SSJ GOD GOKU! Ain't he a beaut?


========================================================
 New version of 5th form Frieza, much better, huh?
===========================================
 And there he is! SSJ 3 Vegito, on your very PSP! About to make a giant f~cking energy sword and stab the pepperjack cheese out of some fools.
==========================================

=================================

 This is why I changed his hair. WTF is happening in this picture?
 So.... Beautiful.....


 So... very.... beautiful....


 You think you're COOLER? I'm so COLD.... I'll FRIEZ-YA!
================================

Besides the words and stuff, this picture is what I've put behind the main menu. Much better than the green BS  they had before, right?
 
=========================================================


Like father, like son.

=========================================
 "Man I'm gettin old.... MAH BACK!"
=============================================

===============================================



======================================


 Yes! I'm loving it, this is SSJ4 Gohan's new hairstyle.





You goin..........
 TA JAIL NAH!!!!!
 ======================================






No comments:

Post a Comment